- 15 (about 8 oz.) plant-based chocolate chunk cookies
- 2 pints dark chocolate peanut butter plant-based ice cream, slightly softened
- finely crushed cookies, chopped nuts, or sprinkles for garnish
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners. Place cookies in a resealable plastic bag and coarsely crush. Place half of the crushed cookies evenly into cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream with remaining crushed cookies. Place a scoop of ice cream over crushed cookies.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings. Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
Go ahead and have fun with these! Try different flavors of plant-based ice cream like cherry cashew or dark chocolate almond sea salt. And of course, you can even make these with regular cookies and your favorite brand of ice cream.