27 Smoothie Concoctions to Try this Summer
When it’s hot outside, what could be better than a refreshing smoothie? We love the versatility of smoothies because they can be consumed for breakfast, snack and dessert. Whether we want a fruit smoothie, a green smoothie with veggies or a more indulgent smoothie that has chocolate or cookie crumbs, the smoothie concoctions are endless. We’ve rounded up fruity smoothie and decadent smoothie recipes that you can sip on all summer long!
- You don’t need to go out to enjoy açaí – blend up this Mixed Berry Açaí Smoothie.
- This staple summer beverage is even better when it’s a Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie!
- Delight in this Black Raspberry Bliss Smoothie.
- You won’t even taste the spinach in this Green Smoothie, made extra creamy with oat milk.
- We just love the flavor combination in this Blueberry Lemon Thyme Smoothie
- Even if you’re lactose intolerant you can enjoy this Banana Mango Smoothie.
- As if this smoothie couldn’t get any better, then they garnished the Honey Ginger Berry Smoothie with a slice of Italian ice!
- Your kiddos will go bananas over this Orange Banana Smoothie.
- If you’re a tea drinker, you must try this refreshing Blackberry Tea Smoothie.
- We’re totally wild about this Wild Blueberry Banana Smoothie.
- It’s summertime and the living’s easy when you’re sipping on a Mango Lime Smoothie.
- This Pink Smoothie Deluxe is made with part orange juice, part ruby red grapefruit juice.
- Take a vacation without leaving your home with this Tropical Pineapple Mango Fruit Smoothie!
- Avocado lovers: you must try this Avocado Banana Blueberry Smoothie with Almond Milk.
- What better way to celebrate your birthday (or any day) than with this Breeze Birthday Cake Smoothie!
- We could drink this Chocolate Banana Breakfast Smoothie every. single. day.
- Enjoy this coffee shop favorite at home with this Vanilla Chai Smoothie.
- You may want seconds of this Cookies & Cream Smoothie .
- This Peach Cobbler Smoothie tastes just like your grandma’s cobbler!
- Be your own barista and blend up this Mocha Java Smoothie at home.
- If loving this Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is wrong, we don’t want to be right!
- Dessert calls for this yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie Smoothie.
- There’s no need to bake these cookies from scratch when you can blend up a Snickerdoodle Cookie Smoothie.
- Satisfy your taste buds with this Dulce de Leche and Banana Almond Milk Smoothie.
- You don’t have to wait until the fall to indulge in this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!
- Turn your favorite sandwich into this kid-friendly Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie.
- This fall flavor combination tastes amazing in smoothie form – Caramel Apple Smoothie.
What’s your winning smoothie concoction? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.