25 EGG-cellent Ideas for National Egg Month
We’re egg-stra egg-cited about January because it’s National Egg Month! But all we really want to know is: what came first, the chicken or the egg? 😉 Eggs pack a nutritional punch in both their whites and yolks. Not only are they nutritious, they are quite versatile and oh-so-delicious! It’s very easy to eat eggs during every meal of the day as they are used as ingredients in so many dishes. From now until the end of Egg Month, give these scrumptious recipes and heat-and-eat products a try!
- Your breakfast love has arrived with convenient Just Crack an Egg breakfast bowls in seven flavor-packed scramble kits!
- Keep it simple and tasty with this four-ingredient Baked Cheese Omelet.
- If you’re trying to cut down on carbs. give this new Turkey Sausage Egg’wich a try!
- You’ve never had eggs quite like these rich and creamy Ricotta Scrambled Eggs.
- Getting out of bed won’t be so difficult when you know you’re having this fancy Egg in Phyllo Nest for breakfast!
- Let your taste buds take a journey in the morning with this exquisite Asian Breakfast Bowl.
- Who said you can’t have pizza for breakfast? Whip up this Morning Scramble Hash Brown Pizza!
- If you can’t decide between eggs or waffles, heat up a portable Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.
- Crab cake lovers will devour these Smokey Crab Breakfast Scrambler Wraps!
- Gather ’round the breakfast table for a helping of this flavorful Spinach Quiche.
- There’s no need to skip breakfast when you’re running late. Heat up an Organic Egg & Ranchero Sauce Burrito and enjoy on-the-go.
- Add some pizazz to your morning with mouthwatering Hash Browns Huevos Rancheros.
- Fire up your taste buds for this Roasted Red Pepper & Egg White Shakshuka Bowl.
- You don’t have to go out to breakfast to have this magnificent Asparagus Proscuitto Benedict.
- When you need to get out the door fast, heat up these Egg White & Turkey Sausage Flatbread Pocket Sandwiches.
- Impress your family with these splendid Bruschetta Breakfast Cups.
- Instead of going out for Sunday brunch, cook up impressive and delicious Crab Quiche with Savory Thyme Parmesan Pancakes.
- This yummy Uncured Canadian Bacon Breakfast Bowl contains 17 grams of protein with only 200 calories.
- Breakfast doesn’t have to be boring! Whip up these fiesta-worthy Breakfast Quesadillas.
Eggs-treme Appetizers & Main Courses
- Brighten up your dinner table with these Rainbow Veggies Ramen Bowls.
- Lunch is served with these Egg Salad Sandwiches with Egg White Mayonnaise.
- As if deviled eggs couldn’t get any better, then we came across these incredible Popcorn Shrimp Deviled Eggs!
- There’s something extra special about a burger with an egg on top, like The Filling Station Cheeseburger!
- Skip ordering take-out and make your own comforting Egg Drop Soup.
- Ham and Cheese Quiches make for the perfect bite-sized appetizer.
What are your favorite ways to enjoy eggs? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.