- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 3 (8-in.) flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 6 LAND O LAKES® Eggs, well beaten
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon
- 6 (3/4-oz.) slices LAND O LAKES® Deli American Cheese, each cut in half
Combine all dip ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
Brush 1 side of each tortilla with about 2 teaspoons butter. Place tortillas onto cutting board, buttered-side down.
Melt remaining butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and green pepper; cook until vegetables are crisply tender (2 to 3 minutes). Add beaten eggs; continue cooking, lifting gently and stirring slightly to allow uncooked portions to flow underneath, until set (2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat.
To assemble quesadillas, place 2 halves cheese over half of each tortilla. Layer with 1/3 eggs, 2 strips bacon and 2 halves cheese. Fold other half of tortilla over filling. Press down slightly.
Heat 12-inch skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook each quesadilla, turning once, until lightly browned (2 to 3 minutes).
Cut each in half; serve the breakfast quesadillas with dip.