22 Recipes for Any Spring Shower or Celebration
Springtime is upon us which means calendars are filling up with birthday and graduation parties, bridal and baby showers, warm weather get-togethers and parties just because! Get in the celebration spirit with help from the frozen and dairy aisles and these delightful spring recipes. Whether you’re bringing something as a guest or if you’re the host of honor, your friends and family will love what you’ve prepared!
Festive & Refreshing Drinks
- This Strawberry Lemonade Boba Milk Tea is the perfect blend of creamy and tangy, and even has popping boba pearls!
- You might have had a classic bloody Mary, but you probably haven’t seen something like this Ultimate Bloody Mary!
- If you’re an iced coffee AND chocolate lover, this Mudslide Iced Coffee is just for you.
- This drink just screams “spring” – a Lavender Honey Gin & Tonic is sure to hit the spot!
- Not just any ol’ marg, this Strawberry Margarita is a colorful and quenching cocktail, using frozen strawberries instead of a pre-made mix!
- A Dairy-Free Matcha Smoothie may be just what you need for a little boost.
Appetizing Apps and Small Bites
- This Classic Shower Trio takes popular chicken salad, egg salad and cucumbers with cream cheese – and turns it into bite-sized delights!
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Party Shrimp are just four ingredients yet look so elegant.
- Just pop these Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls in the oven for ten minutes for a ready-to-grab app!
- Sweet and Sour Sriracha Mini Pierogies (yes, mini is a thing) are great for dipping in a zesty sauce!
- Ham & Cheese Ribbons are the perfect way to combine a little meat, cheese and veggies.
- These Mozzarella Caprese Bites are not only festive, they’re a snack you won’t be able to resist!
- Mac & Cheese Bites – it’s like the classic pasta but in appetizer form!
- You can’t go wrong with Smoky, Chipotle Meatballs – a party must-have.
Delectable Desserts to Dive Into
- For those popular gender reveal parties, these Baby Cupcakes are great for sharing the surprise!
- These Pastel Rainbow Gelatin Cups have the prettiest spring colors.
- Bride & Groom Cookie Balls are so adorable and fitting for the occasion!
- Wedding Bells are a subtly sweet cookie great for a shower or wedding.
- Strawberry Rose Tarts are a gorgeous dessert sure to impress.
- These Diploma Cookies fit the bill for any graduation.
- Or try these super cute Graduation Cap Cupcakes!
- This Baby Shower Cake is a sweet addition to any baby shower!
What is your favorite recipe or product to bring or have at a spring celebration or party? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!