19 Chicken Dinners to Make this Month
We don’t know about you, but we love us some good chicken dinners. And with September being National Chicken Month, we’re here to share some of our favorite chicken dinner recipes and frozen chicken entrees. Chicken is just one of those proteins that you can eat hundreds of different ways and never get sick of it. Between the style of cooking, type of dish, versatility of ingredients, flavors from around the globe, etc. the chicken options are truly endless. Here are 19 chicken dinners to make this month, and all year long!
- You’ll definitely want to add this Creamy Chicken & Ravioli Skillet to your dinner rotation.
- The Millennial SAHM used frozen biscuits + rotisserie chicken to make these Easy Chicken and Dumplings.
- Forget ordering Asian take-out and cook up this Honey Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry!
- These Chicken Lettuce Tacos are so much better with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- Cool September evening? Warm up with a bowl of this Zesty Chicken Corn Chowder.
- This simple and savory Instant Pot® Creamy Chicken & Noodle Casserole is ready in 20 minutes.
- Buffalo chicken + tater tots are a match made in heaven in Live Luv Texas’ Buffalo Chicken Totchos.
- Have some manicotti in the freezer? Try this Oven Baked Chicken, Broccoli, Alfredo Manicotti.
- Missing your favorite Thai restaurant? Heat up this scrumptious Chicken Pad Thai in under 15 minutes.
- Our mouths are watering just looking at this Cheesy Chicken Chili!
- Let your taste buds take a journey with this flavorful Moroccan Chicken Pie.
- This King Ranch Chicken is a dish fit for royalty.
- Chicken Caprese Parmesan will become a new dinner favorite.
- You’ll love how delicious and simple it is to make this Easy Crispy Chicken and Cheesy Spinach Tart.
- Make it a sandwich night with these Chargrilled Chicken Ciabattas.
- Bring Japan to your dinner table with this Yakitori Chicken Fried Rice.
- Add some wordly flavors to your meal rotation with this Indian Chicken Curry.
- Your family will be asking for seconds of these Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas!
- For comfort food at your fingertips, heat up this Country Fried Chicken and Gravy.
Which one of these chicken dinners will you try first? Share your photos with us on social media #EasyHomeMeals.