- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cups refrigerated shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups frozen cooked chicken chunks
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.5-ounce) package frozen garlic bread sticks, heated according to package directions
- Place ravioli into a large pot of boiling water and return to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add half-and-half, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in chicken and peas, and continue to cook 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
- Add ravioli to skillet and gently stir until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, cover, and heat until cheese is melted. Serve with warmed bread sticks.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Go ahead and change up the veggies. Frozen broccoli, spinach, or mixed vegetables will turn this skillet dish into a weekly favorite! And if you want to brown the cheese on the top, all you have to do is to prepare this in an oven-safe skillet and finish it off in a 425 degree F oven for about 10 minutes.