18 Unique and Classic Soups to Savor
When the weather outside is frightful, what’s better than a comforting, hot bowl of soup? And since January is National Soup Month, it’s the perfect excuse to enjoy all kinds of soups all month long.
Check out these satisfying soup recipes and products to warm up on a chilly day:
- Nothing beats oh-so-cheesy Broccoli Cheddar Soup!
- Who said you can’t have your fried rice in soup form? This Chicken Fried Rice Soup is SO tasty.
- It doesn’t get any better than this French Onion Pierogy Soup!
- Prep your Crockpot for this Slow Cooker Hearty Potato Soup, perfect for an effortless dinner.
- The whole family is sure to love this Chicken Corn Chowder with Tomato Cheese Muffins.
- Not just for spaghetti, this Meatball Soup is packed with flavor!
- Have your pho at home with this Grilled Chicken Pho, ready in under five minutes.
- Get your veggie servings in with this Minestrone Mini Pierogy Soup!
- Try this classic soup recipe with a twist: Tomato Soup with Roasted Red Peppers and Garlic
- Mediterranean Tortellini Soup is a dinner recipe ready in under half an hour.
- Topped with crunchy tortilla strips, this Tortilla-Cheese Soup is a savory delight.
- Pasta night? Why not have Lasagna Soup instead!
- This creamy Curried Carrot Soup with Chutney Buttered Muffins is the perfect way to enjoy the end of the day.
- Quick Sausage Toscana Soup is an Italian-inspired soup that takes less effort than it tastes like!
- Kick it up a notch with this Spicy Coconut and Chicken Potsticker Soup!
- This fresh and cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Soup is great served alongside your favorite toasted bread or baguettes.
- Nothing says comfort food like this Stay-At-Home Soup.
- Make this Hearty Veggie Soup ahead of time so you have meals for the entire week ahead!
What are your go-to soups in the winter? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.