Recipe At A Glance
As we’re all asked to stay at home and are challenged with the task of making 3 meals a day, nothing is better than this warm-you-up soup that’s made with lots of shortcut ingredients from the freezer aisle.
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen fully-cooked cocktail-sized meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine broth, meatballs, mixed vegetables, salsa and cumin, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until meatballs are heated through.
- Ladle soup into bowls, sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese and crumbled tortilla chips.
Test Kitchen Tip: Maybe make a double batch and freeze some. This way you can cook once and eat twice…or three times. Now that’s our idea of an easy-peasy meal.