18 Fourth of July Recipes for a Sparkling Celebration
Fourth of July, or Independence Day, is a celebration of the United States’ separation from Great Britain when the Declaration of Independence was signed on July 4th, 1776. The Fourth of July weekend means lots of outdoor festivities like grilling, backyard BBQs, fireworks and good summertime food. While this year’s celebration may be a little different, keep up the tradition with some mouthwatering dishes. Whether you’re grilling up some favorites, looking for the party-perfect side dish or choosing a dessert with patriotic flair, we have all the summer recipes you need.
- These trendy mason jars of Cheese Tortellini and Ranch Salad keep everything fresh.
- Create a cool and creamy classic with this Cucumber Salad for your holiday cookout.
- Every serving of Tomato Mac & Cheese is perfectly delightful with its crispy baked crust.
- Patriotic, pretty and petite Star-Spangled Caprese Salad Shells are bite-sized delights.
- These delicious pull-apart Firecracker Rolls are great as is or perfect for dipping.
- These simple and delightful Red, White & Blue Patriotic Dip ideas will bring a festive flair to your table.
Magnificent Main Dishes
- Everyone will be loving this Star Spangled Stuffed Pizza.
- Fire up the grill for a tasty Firecracker Burger with a little kick.
- You’ve got this weekend’s picnic covered with Grilled Pineapple Chorizo Meatball Skewers.
- You’ll get all the fresh tastes of summer with these Salmon Burgers with Tomato Corn Salsa and Cabbage Slaw.
- Yogurt Marinated Grilled Steak makes for a quick, simple and delicious meal.
- Get the grill going this summer with this hot and flavorful recipe for Roasted Pierogy Packets.
- This Patriotic Trifle will be your new go-to dessert for summer parties.
- Celebrate the red, white and blue with a festive Fourth of July Fruit Pizza.
- There’s nothing as American as a classic Patriotic Berry Cobbler with Whipped Cream to finish off a tasty meal.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with cute and tasty Star Shortcakes with Caramel Pears.
- Show off your American pride and serve up these 4th of July Brownies for a delightful sweet treat.
- What better way to celebrate than with these Star-Spangled Ice Cream Stuffed Donuts.
What patriotic dishes will you make to celebrate the Fourth of July? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.