- 1 cup Chobani® Low-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt (plus additional for seasoning)
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper (plus additional for seasoning)
- 4 8 oz. beef strip steaks
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for steak. Add steaks to bowl and coat completely with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade and shake off excess. Lightly pat each side of steak with a paper towel. Place steaks on a sheet pan and season with salt and pepper. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Turn grill to medium-high heat and let come to temperature before placing steaks on grill. Cook 6-8 minutes on each side or until desired temperature is reached.
- Remove steaks from grill and let rest before serving.