15 Dishes for the Perfect National Pasta Day
Celebrate National Pasta Day with a heaping plate full of the ultimate comfort food! It’s estimated there are 350 different types of pasta. Pasta is so versatile because it can be transformed to meet any preference—healthy or indulgent. Plus, pasta can be paired with frozen meatballs, chicken strips or vegetables, and don’t forget the breadsticks! So, choose your favorite shape and try one of our top pasta dish choices.
- A delicious but simple White Wine Garlic Shrimp Linguine is enhanced with a touch of white wine.
- Stuffed with spinach and three kinds of cheese, these Cheese Stuffed Pasta Shells make a delicious warm-you-up dinner.
- The simple, homemade sauce of roasted red peppers and mild green chilies gives this Chicken and Red Pepper Pasta a rich and delicious taste.
- This Fettuccine with Brown Butter, Sage and Butternut Squash is a quick entrée full of flavor.
- Full of veggies, this Manicotti with Roasted Vegetable Sauce is a full meal in one.
- This simple Tangy Lemon Pepper Shrimp Pasta will add a little zing to dinner.
- Switch up spaghetti night with this zucchini-packed Creamy Chicken Spaghetti recipe with a luscious cream cheese sauce.
- This Spicy Mediterranean Pasta is a delicious and filling vegetarian dish with a worldly flair.
- When you’re pressed for time, this tastes-like-homemade Three Cheese Baked Ziti is ready in under an hour with no prep required.
- Combine two of your favorite dishes in one delicious package with Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups.
- A hearty Layered Ravioli Bake is a convenient casserole for those busy weeknights.
- Get in the mood for pumpkin season and the fall with this creamy and dreamy Cheesy Pumpkin Ravioli.
- Impress your guests with this simple, delicious and dairy-free Cremini Mushroom Pasta
- Baked Spaghetti with plenty of melted cheese is the perfect dish for potlucks or week-night dinners.
- These rich and tasty Veggie Lasagna Rolls look fancy enough to serve to company.
What pasta shape do you prefer in your favorite dish? Share it with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.