Homemade Cheese Crackers:
- 1 cup flour
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 8 oz Sargento Sharp Cheddar (shredded)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried mustard
- 3 Tbsp cold water
- 1 cup Welch’s fruit juice
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 banana
- Optional: Rader Farms frozen fruit blend
For the crackers:
- Combine all ingredients with exception of water in a food processor, until coarse crumbs form. Pulse in the water until dough combines.
- Place on wax paper and form a long narrow log. Wrap in plastic and chill for 30 min or overnight.
- Slice and bake on parchment lined sheets for 18 min at 375. Cool and then store in an airtight container.
For the Smoothie:
- Blend until smooth in blender.