Recipe At A Glance
Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It’s a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you’ll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- Garnish (see Serving Suggestions)
- In a blender combine mango, raspberries, strawberries, banana, ice cubes, almond milk and honey.
- Blend until mixture thickens and is smooth. Pour into 2 cereal bowls, garnish as desired.
- Serving Suggestion: Garnish your smoothie bowl with an assortment of goodies. Everything from frozen mango chunks, frozen blueberries, banana slices, sliced kiwi, granola and raisins. Oh, and don’t forget a drizzle of Greek yogurt to make it extra fancy looking.