Thanksgiving Desserts for any Size Gathering
Turkey Day is almost here… and nothing beats a sweet ending to the big meal like your favorite Thanksgiving desserts. Whether you want a traditional dessert to share with close family or something a little different and individual to safely serve friends, we have the best Thanksgiving dessert ideas here. These decadent desserts are sure to disappear quickly.
- Kids and kids at hurt will love these fun and tasty Turkey Leg Treats!
- Savor the flavors of fall by serving up these easy-to-make, heavenly Maple Apple Mini Cheesecakes.
- Fill your Thanksgiving with cheer with these easy-to-make and oh-so-tasty Pumpkin Spice Nut Rolls.
- You’ll love how simple dairy-free Salted Caramel Pudding is to make as much as you’ll love the rich taste.
- Two traditional flavors come together to create these mouthwatering Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl Muffins.
- Bits of apple and tangy cranberries hide under a crispy, sweet topping in these Apple-Cranberry Crisps.
- These adorable Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies are as much fun to decorate as they are to eat.
- Add classic Italian flavor to everyone’s favorite individual dessert with these yummy Cannoli Cupcakes.
- Pumpkin Pie Shooters taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie, but in the form of a milkshake.
- Cheesecake and streusel meet in this delicious Cranberry Cheese Crumb Pie.
- Dress up your dessert table with this elegant Free Form Apple and Pear Tart with Salted Caramel and Cinnamon Chantilly.
- Cinnamon, ginger and pumpkin combine in this Pumpkin Nut Cake to create a warm, comforting classic.
- Sweet and rich Spiced Maple Walnut Cheesecake makes dessert extraordinary.
- The fresh baked aroma of apples and cinnamon in this Apple Cream Cheese Crescent Braid make a great dessert or a sweet breakfast.
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Pie gives you creamy, rich pudding inside a crisp, flaky crust.
- Make this thaw and eat Pumpkin Spice Crème Pie a decadent new tradition with cream cheese, pumpkin spice and whipped crème.
- Enjoy three tasty layers in this luscious Caramel Apple Pudding Dessert
- Forgo the traditional pecan pie and instead try this unique Chocolate Cranberry and Pecan Pie recipe.
What favorite Thanksgiving desserts will you serve this year? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.