- 1 each White Castle Original Sliders
- 1 cup frozen crinkle cut fries
- 1/4 cup non-breaded cheese curds
- 1 jar brown gravy
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 each scallions, thinly sliced
- 1. Prepare your waffle fries in an air fryer according to package instructions. While the fries cook, prepare your White Castle sliders according to the package instructions. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- 2. Once your sliders and fries are finished cooking, add one slider to the center of your cast iron pan. Place a bed of waffle fries around the slider in the pan and top them with cheese curds (add as many or few to your taste).
- 3. Bake the cast iron pan for 5 minutes at 400°F or until the cheese begins to melt. While the cheese is melting, heat your brown gravy. Carefully remove your pan and top the fries with gravy. Garnish with sliced scallions and serve!
This recipe makes an individual skillet portion. Feel free to make as many as you need to feed the whole family.