Recipe At A Glance
Transform whole wheat waffles into beautiful butterflies with a little peanut butter and dried fruit.
Featured ProductKellogg’s® Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Low Fat Made With Whole Wheat Waffles
- 2 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Whole Wheat waffles
- 1 baby carrot, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Dried mango
- Dried apricots, cut up
- Place KELLOGG’S EGGO NUTRI-GRAIN Whole Wheat Waffles on baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 425° F for 5 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Cut each waffle in half.
- Place one carrot half in center of each of 2 serving plates. Arrange two waffle halves, with cut sides out, around carrot. Cut four long strips from dried mango to use for antennae. Place on plates at one end of each carrot piece. Use peanut butter to attach apricot pieces and raisins to decorate butterflies.
*Note: To easily pipe peanut butter onto dried fruit pieces, place it in a sandwich bag. Close the bag, pressing out excess air. Snip off one corner of the bag and press the peanut butter through the open corner onto the dried fruit.