- Lender's frozen bagels
- Olive oil
- Pizza sauce
- Chopped bell pepper
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Microwave frozen Lender's pre-sliced bagels for 30 seconds. Open the bagels so the halves are separated.
- Spread olive oil across each bagel half. Next, spread pizza sauce across each bagel half.
- Top each bagel half with chopped bell pepper slices. Then, top each bagel half with shredded mozzarella cheese. Add more bell pepper slices if desired. Top with Italian seasoning.
- Bake the pizza bagels at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Allow the bagels to cool. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve!