- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 24 oz. frozen corn kernels
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add the flour and whisk for one minute.
- Add the milk, cream, Parmesan, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and Mexican blend cheese and stir until the cream cheese is melted.
- Add the corn, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring often, for 15 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and creamy. Serve hot.