Recipe At A Glance
If you like nachos, then you’ll go crazy over these Mexicali Air Fried Pierogies.
Featured ProductMrs. T’s® Pierogies Classic Cheddar
- 1 – 16oz package of Mrs. T’s Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 cup of canned black beans
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced green onions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Mexicali Dip (see below)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- ½ tsp cumin
- Air fry Classic Cheddar Pierogies according to the How to Air-Fry Frozen Pierogies.
- While pierogies are air frying, mix the dip ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate.
- Rinse the black beans and place them in a bowl
- Chop the green onions and cilantro. Place them in separate serving bowls.
- When the pierogies are done, plate the pierogies and layer the salsa, beans, Mexicali Dip, cheese, green onions, and cilantro on top of the pierogies to your taste.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer, snack, or meal.