- 1 - 16oz package of Mrs. T’s Feta and Spinach Pierogies
- 1 cup spinach dip - store brand or your own recipe
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2.5 oz can sliced black olives
- ¾ cup feta cheese crumbles
- ¼ minced fresh basil leaves
- Air fry Feta and Spinach pierogies according to the How to Air-Fry Frozen Pierogies directions directions.
- While the pierogies are air frying, prepare your toppings: chop tomatoes, drain black olives and mince fresh basil leaves.
- Once pierogies are done, plate the pierogies and layer on the spinach dip, chopped tomatoes, black olives, feta cheese, and basil leaves.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer, snack, or meal.