Recipe At A Glance
If you’re a fan of creamy spinach and melty cheese, you’ll love this new recipe from Mr. Food Test Kitchen! Served as an appetizer or a meal, your friends and family won’t be able to keep their hands off of Texas Spinach Melts!
- (11.25-oz.) box frozen Texas toast garlic bread (8 slices)
- 2 (9-oz.) pkgs. frozen creamed spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- smoked paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Heat the creamed spinach according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place the garlic bread on the grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove garlic bread to a baking sheet.
- Evenly spoon spinach mixture on each slice of garlic bread; evenly sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and paprika.
- Place bread back on grill, close lid and heat until cheese is melted. Cut each slice in half and serve.