- 1 pkg. Sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls
- deli ham slices
- 1 6 oz. pkg. Sargento Cheese Slices
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- dry parsley
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375˚ F.
- Take one pack of sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls and cut a hole in the top of each roll.
- Put a folded slice of ham and half of a Sargento cheese slice into each hole.
- In a separate bowl, melt the stick of butter and add garlic powder and dry parsley.
- Using a basting brush, spread the butter mixture on top of the sweet rolls.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take the pull aparts out of the oven and enjoy!