- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp. refrigerated white chocolate macadamia nut coffee creamer
- 1 cup refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry dessert topping
- 3 strawberries, cut in half
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute vanilla pudding. Drizzle each with strawberry sauce; repeat layers. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping mixture and garnish with a strawberry half.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.