Recipe At A Glance
What better way is there to celebrate National Ice Cream Month than with a light ‘n’ bright frozen treat that will keep you cool and smiling ear-to-ear?
- 1 (16.5-oz.) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1-1/2 quarts strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (12.7-ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 (8-oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 to 12 frozen miniature cream puffs, thawed
- Confectioner’s sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice cookie dough into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; press together so there are no holes in the dough. Bake 15 minutes or until firm and golden brown; let cool completely.
- Spoon the ice cream over cookie crust and firmly pack the ice cream into pan. Gently spread the lemon curd over the ice cream. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, slice and garnish each piece with a dollop of whipped topping and a cream puff. Sprinkle cream puffs with confectioner’s sugar and serve immediately.