- 1 26 oz. pkg. of Rosina’s Homestyle frozen meatballs
- For the sauce:
- ⅓ c. chicken stock
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- ⅓ c. honey
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- ½ tsp. grated ginger
- ½ tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ tbsp. cornstarch
- In a small pot whisk all ingredients together except meatballs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook until thickened to desired consistency (5-10 minutes).
- Pour over frozen meatballs and cook on high for 1 hour (holds well on warm).
- Serve as an appetizer or with mashed potatoes and veggies for an easy dinner
Notes: 1 batch of sauce is very adequate to coat the meatballs as an appetizer. If you want extra sauce to serve with mashed potatoes etc, doubling the sauce is appropriate