- 1 (10 oz.) bag fresh spinach, torn into bite‑sized pieces
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 3 large sweet red peppers
- 6 hard‑cooked Country Hen eggs, chopped
- Prepared poppyseed dressing
- In a large bowl, mix together spinach and onions. Place into a. 13 x 9‑inch glass dish or plastic container.
- Cut off tops and bottoms of peppers; remove seeds. Cut peppers in half with a horizontal cut, and remove membranes. Using a 2‑inch or smaller star‑shaped cookie cutter, cut 5 stars from each pepper.
- Place pepper stars in rows of 3 down and 5 across.
- Place eggs in rows between the stars.
- Serve with poppyseed dressing.