- 1 (32-oz.) bag frozen diced potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 (9-oz.) boxes frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (6.4-oz.) box frozen brown ‘n’ serve sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a 3-1/2-quart casserole dish or 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until heated through.