- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) or canned (drained) artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (12-count) package Hawaiian sweet rolls
Buttery Cheese Topping
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, ½ cup parmesan cheese, garlic powder, nutmeg, salt, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Add spinach artichoke hearts, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally without separating and place bottom half on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread spinach mixture evenly over rolls, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Place top half of rolls over the cheese.
- To make the Buttery Cheese Topping, in a small bowl, combine melted butter and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese; mix well. Brush mixture over tops of rolls. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for 5 minutes or until heated through.
These sliders can be made in advance and kept in the fridge until you’re ready to bake them, but they may require extra cook time.