- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, plus additional for garnish
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, chopped, toasted
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 package Athens® Phyllo Shells
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil until shimmering. Add chopped onion, garlic, oregano and chili powder. Sauté briefly until translucent.
- Add spinach, stirring to wilt completely. Add pine nuts, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
- Combine cooled mixture with Greek yogurt. Spoon mixture into each shell. Garnish with additional chili powder.