- 1 package Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- ¼ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Non- stick cooking spray
- 1- 1/2 cups southwestern style egg beaters
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- ¼ cup shredded pepper jack or sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Combine beans, tomatoes, and cilantro in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place frozen meatballs on microwave-safe dish. Heat one pound on high for two minutes. Rearrange meatballs and heat on high for one additional minute. (Thawed meatballs heat for 1 ½ minutes).
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add southwest egg beaters; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begins to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue to cook until set.
- Wrap tortillas between two damp paper towels. Heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH for about 30 seconds or until just heated through and pliable.
- Spoon cooked egg beaters evenly down center of each tortilla. Top each with equal amounts of black bean mixture, cheese, and meatballs. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Serve with a lime wedge for added flavor.