- 1/2 cup ice cream, softened (about 2 Mars Ice Cream Snickers Bars)
- 1/2 cup browed butter
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Optional: chocolate chips
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- Add brown butter, cane sugar, and brown sugar to a large bowl. Whisk until combined. Add the ice cream and mix until smooth. Then finally add the egg and vanilla paste and mix until just combined.
- Add half the dry ingredients to the wet batter, and fold until just combined. Then add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until the dough just comes together (you don’t want to overmix the dough). If you're using chocolate chips, fold until the chocolate chips are just combined.
- Using a 2oz cookie scooper, scoop each cooking and transfer to a baking sheet. Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge and allow the cookies to rest for 30 minutes, up to overnight. Alternatively, if you don't want to cook them all the same day, you can freeze the dough.
- Preheat your oven to 350º. Place the cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart from each other and bake for about 12 minutes. Once baked, allow cookies cool for 5 minutes prior to eating them.