- 2 (1.9-ounce; 15-count) boxes Frozen Mini Phyllo Fully-Baked Pastry Shells
- 4-ounces sliced Smoked Salmon (Gravlax style), finely chopped (reserve 1 ounce for garnish)
- 1 (7.5-ounce) container whipped Roasted Red Pepper Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup seedless Cucumber, very finely diced (reserve 1 Tbsp for garnish)
- 1 fresh Scallion (aka Green Onion), chopped
- 4 Tbsp fresh Dill, chopped; (reserve 2 Tbsp whole sprigs for garnish)
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Recipe makes 30 bites
- Serving size 1 bite
- Calories per Serving 40
- Total Fat 2g
- Saturated fat 1g
- Trans fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg
- Sodium 80mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 0g
- Protein 2g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese, cucumber, scallion, and salmon to combine.
- Spoon 1 ½ teaspoons of the mixture into each pastry shell.
- Place filled pastry cups in rows on a sheet pan.
- Bake, just until warm throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; garnish as desired with cucumber, salmon, and dill. Serve