- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1 (8-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 6-oz. (1 1/2 cups) LAND O LAKES® Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2-oz. sliced pepperoni
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 (2 1/4-oz.) can sliced pitted ripe olives
Heat oven to 425°F. Pour melted Land O’ Lakes® Butter into 10-inch ovenproof skillet; set aside.
Combine all crust ingredients except milk in medium bowl. Stir in milk just until moistened. Knead dough on lightly floured surface until smooth (1 minute). Roll dough into 10-inch circle; press dough on bottom and halfway up sides of skillet. Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl. Spread sauce over partially baked crust; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese and mushrooms. Arrange pepperoni, green pepper and tomato on pizza; sprinkle with olives and remaining cheese. Continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
TIP: Leftover tomato paste can be frozen for future use. Drop by 1 tablespoon portions onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Place baking sheet in freezer; freeze tomato paste until firm. Place tomato paste portions in resealable plastic food bag. Store in freezer.