• 6 NestFresh Eggs
• 1 teaspoon fish sauce
• 1/2 cup chopped vegetables of your choice (bok choy, broccoli, spinach, etc)
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 4 green onions, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
• Soy sauce to serve
1. Crack the egg into a medium bowl and beat them until the yolks and whites are thoroughly mixed.
2. Add the fish sauce, vegetables, salt, and pepper to the eggs and mix until combined.
3. Pour the mixture into ramekins, dividing equally until each is about 3/4 full.
4. Place about an inch of hot water into a large pot.
5. Carefully place the filled ramekins in the pot, keeping water from getting into the egg mixture.
6. Cover the pot and heat over medium heat for about 12 minutes, until the egg is set.
7. Carefully remove the ramekins from the hot water.
8. Top the steamed eggs with sesame seeds and green onions.
9. Serve with soy sauce.