- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pre-rolled pizza dough
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12 ounces frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 Tbsp. thinly slivered red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pizza dough onto a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet. (If using a brand with parchment paper, follow directions on package.)
- In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, garlic, and salt; mix well. Brush 2 tablespoons of garlic mixture on pizza dough. Pour the remaining garlic mixture over shrimp and toss lightly. Place shrimp on dough. Top evenly with corn, onion slivers, and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Serve immediately.
To make individual pizzas, use refrigerated English muffins. Split muffins in half and follow directions in recipe, cutting cooking time in half.