- 2 Marie Callender’s Steak and Potato dinners
- 2-4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 an onion, diced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 Thai chilis sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat Marie Callender’s meal according to package directions and set aside.
- While the meals microwave, scramble egg in oil in a medium hot wok till almost cooked and set aside.
- In the same wok add cooking oil and sauté onions 2-3 minutes until softened. Add in garlic and chilis till fragrant, 1 minute, and season with salt and pepper. Toss in Marie Callendar’s meals and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Toss in rice and add sauces. Stir well while flipping rice and incorporating sauces throughout 5-7 minutes. Add in egg and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Stir in basil leaves and turn off the heat. The residual heat will wilt your garlic. Eat and enjoy!