- 1 (18-ounce) bag frozen roasting vegetable mix: halved Brussels sprouts, butternut squash & onions
- 1 (16- ounce) bag frozen roasting vegetable mix: halved Brussels sprouts & sweet potatoes with olive oil and maple sugar
- 4 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 medium lemon; zested, sliced in half, seeded
- Parmesan cheese, finely shredded (optional)
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Servings 12 (1⁄2 cup)
- Calories per Serving 100
- Total Fat 5.5g
- Saturated fat 0.5g
- Trans fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 316mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g
- Total Sugars 3g
- Protein 2g
- Arrange oven racks, one in the center and one just below the broiler. Place a rimmed baking sheet on the center rack. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine frozen vegetables, oil, salt, pepper and onion powder; toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetable mixture on pre-heated baking sheet in a single layer. Return to center rack; roast for 45 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil; switch baking sheet position to top rack. Optional: dust lightly and evenly with Parmesan. Broil, 1 to 2 minutes, until browned as desired.
- Remove baking sheet from oven; drizzle evenly with juice of half a lemon and grated lemon zest as desired.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a serving dish, serve and enjoy.