- 4 (6 oz. or 8 oz.) frozen salmon filets, thawed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced, plus lemon wedges, for serving
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 4 cups cooked long-grain white rice, kept hot, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Brush large baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil. Place salmon, skin-side-down, in an even layer in prepared baking dish. Brush salmon with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until light golden-brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 10 to 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, lemon juice, dill and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Garnish salmon with dill. Serve with rice, lemon wedges and sour cream mixture.