- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup raw silvered almonds
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Del Monte® Veggieful® Riced Cauliflower Parmesan Herb
- 1 Tbsp. fresh sage, chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated parmesan, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss Brussels sprouts on baking sheet with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake about 20 minutes, stirring once or twice, until the edges are crisp. Push Brussels sprouts aside to make room on the baking sheet for the almonds. Bake 5 minutes until almonds are lightly toasted.
- Massage the bag of frozen riced vegetables gently to break up clusters. While still frozen, stir the riced cauliflower and sage into the Brussels sprouts and almonds. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until the riced vegetables are hot and the Parmesan cheese looks slightly melted. (You do not need to brown the riced vegetables.) To serve, top with more Parmesan, if desired.