- 1 package Tai Pei Orange Chicken
- 1 cup fresh lettuce
- 1 pack spring roll skins (available in the Asian aisle of major grocery stores)
- Soak spring rolls skin on a plate with warm water making sure that both sides are slightly damp.
- Lay wrapper flat, in a row across the center, lay one lettuce leaf.
- Add two tablespoonful of cooked orange chicken on lettuce leaving two inches uncovered on each side.
- Fold uncovered sides inward, then tighly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with plum sauce or soy sauce with lemon.