- 12 Eggs
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 Lender’s Frozen or Refrigerated Bagels of your choice
- Lettuce Leaves
- Sliced Tomatoes
- 6 Slices of Cracker Barrel Black Ribbon Cheese Slices of your choice
- Candy eyes
- 6 Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 12 Mini Pretzel Twists
- Grease a half sheet pan generously with butter and heat oven to 300°F
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with whipping cream, salt and pepper until combined
- Pour egg mixture into the greased half sheet pan.
- Bake until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice in six even slices.
- Fold each slice so it fits on the sandwich.
While eggs are cooking, toast Lender’s Bagels in toaster oven or toaster.
Assembling the sandwiches:
- On one half of bagel, layer a bed of lettuce and sliced tomato
- Place one of the folded eggs on top of the lettuce and tomato
- Top with a slice of cheese and out other half of the bagel to complete the sandwich
- Use candy eyes, one grape or cherry tomato for the nose and two mini pretzel twists for the antlers.
- If you prefer your cheese melted, add cheese slices on top of the eggs before baking.
- If you want to make just one or two sandwiches, folded eggs can easily be made in a skillet, too.