- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 thinly sliced pieces of prosciutto (about 3-oz.)
- 1 can (8-oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup defrosted frozen spinach
- 2 jarred roasted bell peppers, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- Sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Salad, for serving (optional)
Heat oven to 350°F and arrange rack in the middle. Coat 6 jumbo muffin well or 6 (6 oz.) heatproof ramekins or cups with cooking spray.
Separate biscuit dough into 6 pieces then place 1 in each muffin cup. Press the dough two-thirds of the way up sides of muffin wells. Lay one piece of prosciutto on top of each biscuit dough piece, allowing the ends of each prosciutto piece to stick out of the muffin well. Divide spinach then peppers and cheese among muffin wells and finally crack an egg over the top of each.
Bake until egg whites are set, about 20 to 25 minutes. Run a butter knife around muffin wells to loosen. Serve immediately, with a dollop of sour cream and/or salsa, if using.