- 2 frozen bagels, thawed
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and cut into thin slices
- ground cinnamon for sprinkling
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Separate bagels and place cut side up on counter.
- Place a slice of cheese on two bagel halves.
- Top with apple slices, sprinkle with ground cinnamon and top with another slice of cheese.
- Place remaining bagel halves on top.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add sandwiches, then place a heavy pan on top to weigh it down.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes, then flip over and cook 2 more minutes, or until golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.