- 2 package (18 oz each) InnovAsian Cuisine Pork Potstickers
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup mango, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon black and white sesame seeds
- Cook Pork Potstickers according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and lime juice; set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine cabbage, mango, bell pepper, carrots, 2 tbsp green onions, peanuts and cilantro.
- Toss with soy-sesame dressing.
- Serve potstickers with slaw, and sauce for dipping.
- Garnish with remaining green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!
For a spicy kick, add sliced bird’s-eye chili pepper to the slaw.