- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen cream-style corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup pancake and baking mix
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and place in prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and set.