- 1 bag Totino's® Supreme Pizza Rolls™
- 1 1/2 cups short pasta
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked meatballs (optional)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese and fresh basil for garnish
- Start by cooking the pasta to package directions.
- While that is cooking, cook your Totino’s Pizza Rolls to package directions - removing from the oven 1-2 minutes early. They will complete cooking at the end.
- When your pasta is cooked, drain and add to a large bowl. Add marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, and meatballs. Mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into an oven safe dish and spread evenly. Top with fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange your hot pizza rolls on the top of the pasta mixture to cover the dish. Bake for another 5 minutes at 450°F.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese and fresh basil to finish.
- Serve warm and enjoy!