- 1 can of Pillsbury Original Biscuits
- mini mozzarella balls
- salami slices
- pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 cup marinara sauce, for dipping
- Cut each biscuit in half to have 16 pieces of dough. Roll out flat.
- Place salami slices, pepperoni slices, mozzarella balls, and a pinch of oregano in each piece of dough. Wrap them up into a ball and place on greased baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt. Brush the tops of each bomb.
- Bake at 350 F for 14-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with grated parmesan.
- Serve with warm marinara and enjoy!