- 16 oz. Borden(R) Shredded Cheese (Triple Cheddar, or any mix of Sharp, Mild, or Monterey Jack)
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. diced pimentos (drained)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black ground pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 sheets puff pastry (thawed)
- COMBINE the shredded cheese with the softened cream cheese and mayonnaise in a medium size bowl. Stir together to create a consistent texture.
- ADD the diced pimentos, salt, and pepper, and stir.
- ADD the egg and water in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- BRUSH the egg wash over the top of the puff pastry. Spoon pimento cheese mixture on top. Spread it out into a consistent layer.
- ROLL the puff pastry carefully to create a roll. Gently slice the roll into 1-inch long sections using a sharp knife.
- LAY rolls onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat or foil. Make sure to not crowd the rolls or they will stick to each other while baking.
- BAKE for 20 minutes; rolls will be golden and cheese will be bubbly.
- COOL for about 5 minutes, then remove from the pan.