- 12 sheets Athens Phyllo® Dough (9” x 14”), thawed
- 2 Tbsp. bread crumbs, seasoned
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- Cooking Spray
- 2 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced, halved
- 36 asparagus spears, medium, trimmed
- Thaw one roll of phyllo, following thawing instructions on package. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll and cover the sheets with a damp towel or plastic wrap to prevent drying out.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Place one sheet of Phyllo on work surface and lightly coat ½ of the sheet with cooking spray lengthwise.
- Fold sheet in half lengthwise and spray top layer. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of the bread crumb mixture on the top layer.
- Place 1 piece of prosciutto about 1” from the short edge of the Phyllo. Place 3 spears of asparagus on top of the prosciutto. Roll the Phyllo over the asparagus to create a bundle.
- Place bundle on a baking tray seam side down. Lightly spray the outside. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture to garnish.
- Re-roll unused sheets and follow storing instructions on package.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the Phyllo is a light golden brown and asparagus in tender. Serve.